Building Energy India conducts premiere training programmes for working professionals in urban cities, where there is a need for up-skill and capacity building in the Architectural Design and Building Engineering domains.
Our two day immersive course includes hands-on training of building energy simulation software as well as a deep understanding of building science principles. It aims to inculcate a discipline of measuring sustainability in one’s building or system design method.
We also design our training programmes to equip a team with the necessary expertise to streamline Building Performance Analysis into the design process from the outset.
Our training programmes are conducted externally or at a workplace where live projects are analysed during the training.
- Manuals for each software component
- Resource materials
A carefully curated reading list with key literature written by industry experts, leaders and authors in the Climate Change and Building Energy sector is also included.
- Energy Modelling: Model building designs with simulated systems.
- Optimize: Interpret analysis results for heat, light, wind, energy, water and cost.
- Learn building science fundamentals from the molecular to the micro-climate scale- heat transfer, solar geometry & shading, climate analysis and psychrometry.
- Designing for thermal comfort – Maximize passive and low energy design strategies.
It does not just end here. You will also get additional support following the course for any sustainability analysis related information and guidance.
For pricing, send us an email.
See more about our workshops here.