Building Energy India provides the best Sustainable Masterplan design services. We work on large scale development projects in any climate type. We have solutions for every type of project from very dry and arid regions to humid and dense forests.
We believe in designing with nature, respecting the environment and finding design solutions that preserve the natural beauty and still provide the best way of life on site.
We focus on using multiple layers of private- semi-private- semi-public – public spaces on site to allow for inhabitants to feel at home while they engage with the natural environment.
We go deep into regional roots and find inspiration from the local artisans and craftsmen to develop custom solutions for building elements that are climate responsive. In our designs we avoid destructive activities like tree cutting, landfill, excavation, and habitat loss. We focus on reviving the inherent natural characteristics using indigenous plant species, creating a safe and harmonious environment for all.
Our designs integrate the following layers to work in a smooth and synchronous manner to achieve optimum performance of buildings and the environment at your site:
- Access routes- highway and roadway network reaching the site
- Water supply network for the site
- Grid energy supply source
- Nearest sewage treatment plants
- Waste disposal and garbage collection systems
- Goods supply routes, farmers markets, material resources.
- Nearest post office, courts, Panchayat and police station.
- Watershed Management Plan
- Wells – Dug wells, bore wells.
- Quality of ground water.
- Aquifers – Depths of shallow and deep aquifers.
- Rain Water Harvesting Plan
- Tree Cover – Small, Medium, Large;
- Biodiversity and interdependent species, indigenous varieties.
- Seasonal crops, fruits and flowers, shrubs and grasses.
- Productive landscape strategy
- Plot boundaries and area.
- Prevailing norms- Rural and Urban; CRZ, Reserved Forest, Agricultural.
- Soil properties- levels of clayey, sandy, loamy, silt and contamination.
- Site contour mapping, highest and lowest points, ridge lines, views.
- Depth of bedrock and foundation type required.
- Solar rooftop and large scale solar farms
- Solar Water Heating
- Wind energy – Onshore and Offshore wind turbines
- Earth cooling
- Wind towers
- Solar cookers
- Energy storage solutions
- Backup energy